Quality, performance and environmental responsibility are values we uphold to ensure our products meet the high standards we set, not only for our customers, but for our environment too.
That’s why our Linda Barker, Heritage and Classic Collections have all been Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) chain of custody certified.
This ensures the timber we use in these panels originates from responsibly managed forests and our finished products comply with globally recognised ecological, social and economic standards.
These certificates and accreditation's form part of a rolling programme of environmental and sustainability initiatives within both our manufacturing processes and design approach including:
- Reducing energy in transportation, by sourcing materials made in the UK
- Recycling 99% of post-production waste into Biomass materials and other products - reducing landfill and contributing to the circular economy
- Ensuring 100% of our panels are recyclable
- Manufacturing our panels in the UK to reduce our carbon footprint
- Offering a 15 year warranty on our panels to ensure they withstand the test of time