The Multipanel Hydrolock connection makes it possible to join two panels together without a mid-joint. Precisely engineered, Hydrolock edge details create a discreet and watertight joint for complete peace of mind. Recently improved to make installation even easier.
- Hydrolock panels are supplied as standard with tongued and grooved edges for easy click-into-place installation
- Hydrolock panels should be conditioned at normal room temperature for 48-72 hours prior to installation, particularly during cold spells
- Panels should be fitted ‘grooved’ edge first, and the ‘tongued’ edge of the next panel angled in and pushed back until it snaps into place
- A narrow bead of silicone sealant must be applied to the shoulder of the ‘tongue’
- Full fitting instructions should be read prior to installation.
Make fitting even easier with our installation guides.
View the full range of waterproof wall panels on the Multipanel website
For more bathroom inspiration and product updates, follow Multipanel on social media: