* The Forest Stewardship Council® is an international nongovernmental organization that promotes environmentally appropriate, socially beneficial, and economically viable management of the world’s forests. To learn more, visit www.fsc.org
Multipanel Affirms its Commitment to the Environment
Multipanel is the only waterproof wall panel manufactured in the UK that is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC® C128180) and Made in Britain officially certified.Order samples
The Sustainable Choice for Bathroom Walls
Quality and environmental responsibility are core values for Multipanel products. Upholding these values ensures all products meet the high standards demanded by our customers and help to minimise the impact on the environment.
Multipanel bathroom wall panels are Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC® C128180)* and Made in Britain officially certified. In this post, we will discuss in detail what these certifications are and why they are important to have.
If you would like to read about how our products and workspaces are sustainable, then have a read of this article:
- Manufactured in Edinburgh by Grant Westfield, Multipanel is the UK’s best-selling bathroom wall panel, and a sustainable and modern alternative to bathroom tiling.
- Established in 1881 Grant Westfield (FSC® 128180) has manufactured high-quality furniture products for over 140 years. For the last 5 years, Grant Westfield has been solely focused on the design and manufacture of Multipanel, the UK’s leading brand of bathroom wall panels.
- Grant Westfield manufactures over 8,000 panels a week at its factory in Edinburgh for distribution throughout the UK and Northern Europe via merchants, bathroom showrooms, and leading online e-tailers.
- The fast, grout-free installation of Multipanel wall panels makes them a modern alternative to tiles and a favourite with homeowners, bathroom installers, and specifiers in the housing sector.
- Available in a range of surface designs, from marble to wood and granite, Multipanel is the only wall panel on the market that is Made In Britain (officially certified), FSC®-certified, and independently rated 4.0/5 on Feefo by homeowners
- FSC® has over 26 years of experience in setting the gold standard sustainable forest management around the world.
- They are the world’s most credible solution for sustainable forest management; trusted to secure better outcomes for the market's communities and forests for today and future generations.
- FSC®’s unique democratic standard-setting process enables forest owners, communities and businesses to jointly make decisions on issues impacting forests today and in the future.
- To earn FSC® certification, an organization must meet FSC®’s standards, which are based on ten core principles that cover issues ranging from environmental impact to community relations and workers’ rights to monitoring and assessment processes.
- Find out more at https://fsc.org/en/media/resources and https://fsc.org/
About Made In Britain
- Made in Britain brings together the British manufacturing community, united with the use of the registered collective mark.
- The mark is protected and can only be used by members of Made in Britain that meet the criteria set to guarantee the member is a British manufacturer.
- To be eligible for membership you must be a manufacturer making physical goods (excluding digital products and software) where raw materials/components have undergone a substantial and transformative change as a result of your manufacturing processes in Great Britain.
- Find out more at https://www.madeinbritain.org
- Made in Britain
- 100% Recyclable
- 30 Year Warranty