Multipanel Launches New Tile Collection
Multipanel launches its new Tile Collection, making it the first and only manufacturer of tile-effect wall panels to be both Made in Britain and Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC® C128180) certified.Order samples
Bathroom panels provide a 100% waterproof surface, they don’t require grout, they are quicker to install, and they last longer—all without compromising on style. They are a modern and sustainable alternative to traditional tiles: using bathroom panels instead of tiles saves on average 21 installation hours per bathroom and positively contributes to accelerating home completion timescales, as well as reducing snagging issues.
Multipanel’s new Tile Collection of 9 decors provides the aesthetic benefits of a stylish tile, but with the simplicity and ease of high-performance bathroom panels.
Using the very latest in manufacturing technology, a 2.5mm pale grey grout line is etched into the decors, creating a tile effect with laser precision. Panels in the Tile Collection feature a 580mm x 400mm size tile, designed to deliver maximum aesthetic impact across any bathroom size.
The Tile Collection comes in three families, comprising of Marble, Mineral and Colour, with nine new styles in total. The collection is designed to complement a range of bathroom fittings and fixtures, from contemporary black, to elegant chrome and stylish satin.
Our bathroom wall panels are designed to be simple to install, being both waterproof and featuring an almost seamless Hydrolock joint. The grout line which has been precision etched, combined with the tile size makes this collection the perfect choice for any bathroom.
Facts about Multipanel
- We are the U.K’s best selling waterproof wall panel brand
- We are part of Norcross Group
- We currently employ around 150 team members
- Our bathroom wall panels come with a 30-year warranty
- Multipanel’s unique tongue and groove installation system, Hydrolock, allows our panels to be installed without profiles
- They are Made In Britain certified
- All the timber used by Multipanel is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC® 128180) certified
- Quick and easy installation
- Completely waterproof - no mouldy grout
- Easy cleaning - just wipe down
- Almost seamless joint with Hydrolock
- 30 year warranty
- Can be installed over old tiles
- Made in Britain
- 100% Recyclable
- 30 Year Warranty